How can we improve the WP-CRM plugin?

Sales Funnel Integration with Online / Offline / Smartphone Auto Synchronization

Enables more effective & efficient prospect/customer management through the sales process. Prompts and perhaps even automate some targeting / reminder tasks as well as provide instant status feedback by prospect, product / service, individual and overall plan progress as compared to budget, execution and historical metrics. A very "LITE" simple and easier to use version of programs like SugarCRM or Salesforce.

151 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CostcoRecommendedCostcoRecommended shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MariaAdminMaria (Admin, Usability Dynamics, Inc.) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need detailed specification for each feature which should be added. This idea is rather vague and very open-ended with a lot of requested options. So if you can write more particular request it will be easier to understand what should be added and estimate the work.

• JezzerisinJezzerisin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maria, the NOTES functionality is exactly what I can't find!
        I knew I saw it, is it possible to turn it off, or maybe some javascript is hiding it?
        Any advice would be gladly appreciated!

We'll I'd certainly like a quote!
        However I think it's also fair to mention that I think it could prove to be a very popular plug-in with 151 votes!

I'm interested in using your CRM as a small "sales" tool - prior to users full registering on our website. We have a sales team that need to make contacts, with all the usual information.
        They then need to make contact notes, with dates and times that can be seen at a glance and finally they would need to be able to change the status of their prospects in the sales flow from cold to hot prospects.
        It would be good to visualise number in each catagoy
        I can do lots of the things suggested, but I can't find out how to make a note keeping system?
        thanks

• MariaAdminMaria (Admin, Usability Dynamics, Inc.) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,Anonymous.

Please provide more details for your request. Describe each options which should be added, especially about the automated targeting and instant status feedback. Ideally we need specific workflows you'd like.

Regards.

This is EXACTLY what I'm looking for, have you implemented this, what would it cost to build if you haven't yet done this please?

Feedback and Knowledge Base