Better layout make-up for the contact-forms
- Ability to put description in front of the field.
- Ability to put different fields next to each other.
- Ability to segment different categories of data together slightly spaced from the rest of the data (company information, personal information, account information, etc..)
- Ability to add custom text of HTML in the form (like headings for segmented data or additional notes)
- Or even the possibility to make the segmented data into a multi-page form
I agree. At this point I'm looking for a way to hack the code to make this happen. It's nearly a dealbreaker. Having any control at all would be nice.
Ability to edit the form that'll be output to the page. I'm using this as a lead generation form, so I'd like to be able to customize the form for a landing/squeeze page.
Is there any way to customize the display name of the fields and suppress the submission message aside from using $(document).ready(...) right now?
I agree, this is a must. Right now forms look horrible with no style.
-Ability to add field masking (e.g. ###-###-####) for phone numbers