How can we improve the WP-CRM plugin?

Integration with MailChimp (or other email API's)

Allow for easy user sync into MailChimp, with the ability to have an option box to subscribe to MailChimp from within a contact form.

233 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steve PlaceSteve Place shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Carol MannCarol Mann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If not MailChimp, what is the best way to communicate with the database one builds in wp-crm wordpress? Not started with this yes, just researching... Thank you.

• PabloPablo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mailchimp integration please, it's urgent... (also a real automated invoicing and billing system for a wp ecommerce site)

• shaunshaun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

any help guys--- I am looking for a property crm to automaticly send out new properties /flyers to subscribers within a price range.... this kinda sounds like the solution right? please any ideas very welcome - I have a developer... been using opendoor so far but could also use this...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can I suggest that Gravity form integration be added to the forms, that would enable auto integration by any mailing programs supported by Gravity forms and would allow much easier customisation of the forms.

• LennyLenny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. If a plugin has forms that create users (i.e. sign up forms) it really needs maillist sign up integration (preferably mailchimp since they are so free for new sites). Great job on this plugin guys...exactly what my client wanted - replace Zoho with something better integrated into wordpress. I'm finding this to be a very flexible solution.

• Steve PlaceSteve Place commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Andy might be right, but given how simple the system is, opening it up like that would be good, but not required. I think if you limit the scope of reach to be more specific, and say, integrate into more than one email system, that's be a good start. Because right now I have to leverage two plugins and some custom code to get the sync working, which doesn't work well for dropdowns.

• Andy MorrisAndy Morris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

although i don't care about mailchimp. the api is important. especially with CRM. I would love the ability to have places I could put some code right in the crm that would then cause the CRM to diretly reach out to other SAAS. So maybe in the messaging section allow PHP code to be inserted and executed (as an alternative to sending a message) that will then access the TROPO or TWILIO api to initiate a call between the sales manager and the contact when a form is filled out.

Feedback and Knowledge Base