How can we improve WP-Property?

multi currency

Support for multi-currency.

We work in western Europe (Euros), UK (Pounds sterling) and may in future work in the States.

The ability to enter the price in the countries currency and the ability to search for any property using the users desired currency would be great.

101 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dave PilcherDave Pilcher shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NaideNaide commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a really good idea. Because there are quite a few countries where you need to use two currencies for Real Estate, so Real Estate sites for those countries give users the chance to filter with one currency or the other. Or when submiting a property, they can choose between doing it with X or with Y currency. Otherwise, in search results they found propertis with both currencies, because the search results are ordered using exchange rates. In this moment there are no other WP theme or plugin with multi-currencie support.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definately needed. I'd say the ability to support a minimum of 2 currencies, have the sale price be in a selected currency and have the front end display configurable by the user to display sale prices in their preferred currency (via maintainable exchange rates)

• marianomariano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am in Argentina and properties for rent in pesos and sold in dollars. actually this feature is critical.

Feedback and Knowledge Base