How can we improve WP-Property?

Front End Property Editing for Landlords

We use WPP, CRM and FEPS etc... to get properties uploaded and displayed. We're an online only lettings agent and a feature we'd really like is to be able to give landlords the ability to edit their uploaded properties directly at the front end (without going to the wordpress back-end which is confusing for non-it peeps). A CRM message could also be generated to let the admin know someone has edited a property so we can then update the portals.

What we find is people upload a property with FEP's and then notice a mistake and can't correct it, they then have to send us an email with revisions, it would be much neater to allow them to edit it themselves.

Loving the product so far btw, keep it up. :)

293 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Simon FiceSimon Fice shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

40 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • oceandigitaloceandigital commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, this is definitely something i would need. I havent bought the FEPS but i had assumed that it worked for editing listings. Can you please let me know when this gets updated?

• Eng.AliaaEng.Aliaa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why this feature isn't done for now ???

this is important feature and required so much ,,,

when this feature will be available ?????

• VikVik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its been a while since you have come up with a serious upgrade in WP- property plug in or the theme. The theme and the plugin both are becoming obsolete. Haven't seen any of the old guys (Andy P etc) either on forums off late. Is he still with WP property? I hope you have some thing worth while up your sleeves which is taking so much time.... Any response will be appreciated. Thanks,

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Helloooooooo??? No reaction what so ever.... Please reply! The 'soon to come' update isn't there, but we need to edit our property.

Still nothing... no update, no reaction, nothing! Why are you doing this? We bought a tool with a problem, this is easy to fix and the only thing you do is keeping silence and holding us off.
        Besides that we found a problem, your jqeury style of programming brings a lot of problems to other functions of our site, as you use all options on all sites (even when not necessary, which conflicts with other functions.

We do need a quick fix and start warning other to buy this tool as the aftesales is really bad.
        Sad, the tool seemed so nice.

Denys and Teo it is time to bring some results!

• Peter EbePeter Ebe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am contemplating buying this theme and plugin combo but one thing that sells for me in a business is the customer service I get from a company especially after buying from them. Obviously, they want your custom/money and will be playing around your feet like kitten asking for a bowl of milk but after that what happens to you when you've departed with your money......do they respond to you or deny they never got your message or just completely ignore your message cause you're not as important to me now they've got your money?

I have seen the response time with some of the guys on some issues (for example, Denys not responding to people who forked hard earned money for months)......

Out of incompetent designers/developers I said I will go ahead and do my site myself and when I saw this Denali theme I said this could work but with the numerous dissatisfied customers I think it's a rip off to ignore customers. I'm definitely not going with this after the way Denys and co have treated other people!

Sad!

Denys,

Why are you not reacting at all?
        This shouldn't be the way to treat paying cutomers!
        Hope to hear from you soon.

Dear Denys,

We are waiting to be able to edit property in the front end. In February you say that it is finished, it is almost April now, but no update there yet. Please hurry, as it is a main feature for your plug-in.

Hope to hear good news asap.
        Thanks.

Miguel Delcour
        CEO
        Brazilexpat.com

• Daniël BritoDaniël Brito commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, do I understand you right that the functionality is ready and working? How do I get it on our website? Or is there still a hold on it because you want to update it with update 2.0???

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Denys, is this functionality finished now? I need to purchase a solution for a client, but I am worried about the concerns raised about this product, despite it fitting the features my client wants.

• Daniël BritoDaniël Brito commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have been wating for more than a year now, will there ever be any development? Please contact me on daniel@brazilexpat.com. We have payed so mutch for all the extra's but not even a little progress on this matter.

• HeatherHeather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Paul, they don't respond to any inquiries. If you haven't purchased yet - DON'T waste your money.

• HeatherHeather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Us too. I have a VERY unhappy client. I will be inquiring about a refund since we paid for the premium version.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base