I suggest you ...

dashboard widget inside wp-admin.

It would be nice to have a dashboard widget! my thoughts would be a check box in the options to enable this widget for people like me that use your system for paid blog services, or webmaster that bills clients. In this regard the widget would show the logged in user the current invoice and link to pay it. maybe links to past invoices would be nice as well.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jcirclejcircle shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kyle McCarthyKyle McCarthy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that this would be a very good addition, or you could assign the invoice to a user and when they visit the page that displays the invoice it displays it for the user. So if someone tries to visit the invoice page without being logged it it says, log in please, and when they log in, it tells them if they have any invoices due

• Robert KasmerRobert Kasmer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree here. If the Invoice History widget could also return the date, and item information, that would be great. Most importantly though, is the ability to click through to the invoice. Click the relevant invoice in the invoice history, and it takes you to the invoice page, where the customer can proceed to pay. This seems like it should be simple but my mind starts getting soggy when I look at php...please integrate this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base