I suggest you ...

Client Dashboards

Giving the ability for clients to login (separately from wordpress's user manager) and viewing their invoice & payment histories. Also being able to drill down and make payments here would be nice.

251 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why not simply allow the client to authenticate by accessing any of their invoices? Then no login credentials are required nor need to be remembered.

• Kimberly CastleberryKimberly Castleberry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is definitely something that the plugin would really benefit from. Although unlike the OP, I'd prefer it linked to the WP user manager so it connects to other logins and profile unification is maintained.

• ricric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

great idea,We would also like a salesman commission module, to pay outside salespeople, using PayPal.

• KyleKyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fully agree with this - if there is the ability to show invoices on the front end (there is, but limited), there should be the ability to have clients easily access those invoices (current and past) and pay them. Heck, this as a pro addon would would too :)

• Traek MalanTraek Malan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Assuming this would be a custom front-end interface that would allow login and redirection to this custom page (which would be customizable in standard WP fashion), then count me in.

• AndrewAndrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this feature as well. Is there any future plan to develop this?

Feedback and Knowledge Base