Welcome to the WP-Invoice wiki!
Billing & Invoicing Plugin for WordPress - View how it works.
Adds robust billing and invoicing functionality to your WordPress site. You can easily create, edit, and send customized and itemized invoices to your customers without leaving your WordPress control panel.
How it works: you create an invoice from your WordPress installation’s admin section, an email with a brief invoice description and a unique link is sent to your client. Your client follows the special link to your blog, where their invoice is automatically displayed for them. After reviewing the invoice, your client pays their bill and you are immediately notified.
Available Payment Gateways
- MerchantPlus.com and other Authorize.net Gateways.
- InterKassa (Eastern Europe)
- PayPal Pro (Add-on)
- USA ePay (Add-on)
- Mijireh Checkout (Add-on) Supports for over 80 payment gateways.
Advanced Billing and Invoicing all within the familiar WordPress control panel.
Unified Page Template and Client Dashboard
Since WP-Invoice 4.1.0 there are two new options in Business Process tab.
Unified Page template gives you ability to have good looking invoice in any theme.
And Client Dashboard shows list of all invoices for particular logged in user. Also Client Dashboard available for not logged in user, but with particular link.
Custom Secure Invoicing
- Send notifications to customers with a secured link back to the web invoice.
- Reminders and customizable invoice and receipt templates
- Make the payment entry, refunds and administrative adjustments.
Multiple Payment Channels
- Enable or limit clients to choose between different payment gateways for payments and setup a different payment option for each invoice.
Much more than an Invoicing plugin
- WP-Invoice offers you the flexibility of a smooth functioning user interface which is capable of invoice filtering, searching, invoice archiving.
- Organize and filter your client data as you want, and never miss another invoice again.
- Just add clients and let WordPress do the invoicing for you!
- Manage your business locations. Business Location free add-on.
- WP-CRM Plugin's Integration.
- Partial Payments with minimum amount.
- Receipt Page with Invoice Log.
- Pre-defined Line Items.
- Discount Line Items.
- Customizable Invoice and Receipt Templates.
- Create invoices from the WordPress control panel.
- Create users directly from WP-Invoice.
- Pre-fill customer information using the WordPress user list.
- Setup recurring billings.
- Setup partial payments.
- Force web-invoice pages to be viewed in SSL mode.
- Archive old invoices.
- Easily use old invoices as templates for new ones.
- Insert an "Invoice Lookup" or "Invoice History" using shortcodes anywhere.
- Customize billing settings per invoice.
- Customize invoice notification email per invoice.
- Invoice notification, reminder and receipt templates.
- Download PDF. PDF add-on.
- Create checkout forms. Single Page Checkout add-on.
- Send Quotes. Quotes add-on.
- Export/Import Invoices. Power Tools Add-on.
- Sales Visualization. Power Tools Add-on.
- Option to sign invoices. Signature Add-on.
- Additional payment gateways. (PayPal Pro, USAePay, Mijireh Checkout add-ons.)