- Download Poedit to your PC.
- Before translating, please make sure to click on the "Update" button in Poedit, so you have the latest string of the add-on.
- Translate the file which is located in "plug-in name"/static/language folder.
- Name the translated file accordingly: wp-crm-group-messages-DK.po (if this is for wp-crm-group-messages for dutch translation). Make sure that the abbreviations are correct.
- Go into the file and save it again, this will automatically create a "mo" file with the same name.
Each translated file should be located in the correct location.
If this is WP-CRM the file should be in wp-crm/static/languages and if it is for WP CRM Group Messages the file should be wp-crm-group-messages/static/languages.