- Syncs listings for specified period of time on first start ( default: last 15 days ).
- Watches RETS Providers for listings updates.
- Prepares system data and fetches Media, WalkScore data and Google Address for every listing.
- Publishes all updates to Client's Queue in RabbitMQ.
- The service (re)starts/stops/deletes pullers jobs via the current REST API.
- Every Puller Job belongs to specific Subscription. In English, the puller job is running all schedules of particular Subscription.
- Puller Job is storing its settings (object) in Elasticsearch. More details here
- ID of Object stored in Elasticsearch equals ID of Subscription.
Note, process must not be deleted directly since it stores process data in Elasticsearch. Use ONLY the current REST API for that.