- Watch for updates provided by Puller service
- Determine if a listing should be pushed to WordPress by checking Schedule's Query.
- Prepare WordPress post object ( mapping )
- Push ( or remove ) listing to WordPress.
- The service (re)starts/stops/deletes pushers jobs via the current REST API.
- Every Pusher Job belongs to specific Subscription.
- Pusher Job is storing its settings (object) in Elasticsearch. More details here
- ID of Object stored in Elasticsearch equals ID of Subscription.
Note, process must not be deleted directly since it stores process data in Elasticsearch. Use ONLY the current REST API for that.